maandag 26 september 2016

A Tiger A

I'm filling my blog the wrong way around. Starting with my latest work (the Königstiger for my brother's birthday). So don't be confused.

We started to use these little tanks some year ago (maybe the beginning of 2015) so last year i also painted a panzer group we (as a group) gave Tom for his birthday. This group consisted of a Tiger I ausf. E, a Kübelwagen, a Tiger II and a group of ten German paratroopers.

The Tigers I came as a kit with two tanks. This one was lying around doing nothing, which is a shame for such a cat. So i kindly toke it in my panzer army...




This kit is the fast-build Tiger I ausf. E from Italeri. I painted it in my favorite winter camouflage. Added scrath build Rauch wirfer and some PSC stowage.





Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten